Portable Building Specifications
All you need to know about our buildings
- 6 Star Energy Efficient
- Cyclone Rated C2 (W50C)
Evo has been in the industry for over 30 years. Our group of companies comprise of Evo Portables Manufacturing, Evo Portables Hire and Evo CQ.
- We have a team of experienced personnel
- All our units are guaranteed
- We deliver on time
The buildings are constructed from insulated sandwich panel encased in Colorbond® Steel.
Expanded Polystyrene (EPS-FR) is broadly used and accepted throughout the construction industry – this panel core has been tried and tested for half a century. This BCA Group 1 product contains a fire retardant (FR) that is self extinguishing.
- Expanded Polystyrene – 100% Recyclable (Standard)
- XFlam – Fire Resistant
- Mineral Wool – non-combustible with significant acoustic ratings
- Polyisocyanurate (PIR) – higher thermal performance
There is a panel core to suit every applicable application
Panel Colour Range
See our Panel Brochure and see our panel design range – Standard Colours, Printech Designs, in fact any Colorbond® colour can be applied. Also available is Colorbond® Ultra Steel which is designed for life by the ocean.
Your base is built using “Duragal” corrosion protected heavy duty BHP steel, with premium grade tongue and groove 22mm boards for wet and dry applications with fungicidal treatment
Windows and Doors
We use quality windows and doors with SolarBlock2 Toughened Glass. As we custom build, you can choose to have standard glass instead of tinted. Features include:
- Heavy duty 100mm width frame for added strength and durability
- Full locking options
- Safety and Insect Screens
- Powder Coated Aluminium Frames for durability
- Clear sight lines with concealed rails
- Tested to Australian Standards
- Mipolam Ambiance HD — Commercial Grade 2mm Thickness with Slip Resistance R9 (Standard)
- Commercial Safety Vinyl — Permanent Slip Resistance R10
- Nera Wood Range — Slip Resistance R10 and Excellent Indentation Resistance
- Carpet also available
Choose one of our designs or custom build one to suit you
Your choice of a range of Colorbond® colours